Moving a business takes a lot of work. Between finding a new company location, relocating your employees and re-mapping your general workspace, a lot of business owners can get stumped on exactly where to start.
As a trusted commercial mover in NYC, we know just how much you have to deal with during such an exciting time. That’s why we’ve created our free downloadable Corporate Move Planning Guide for your reference. In it, we’ve laid out a timeline for you to follow, along with an employee packing checklist and more valuable information.
Below is a general checklist from our Commercial Move Planning Guide:
Questions to ask before moving:
- Is your desk empty?
- Are all supply cabinets cleared?
- Are all filing drawers locked?
- Have all wall items been taken down?
- Are breakable items properly packed?
- Are all machines disconnected?
- Have “Do Not Move” tags been placed?
- Are all liquids drained from equipment?
- Have all loose casters been removed?
- Have desk pads and chair pads been properly tagged?
- Make sure you take a final look.